Thursday, January 28, 2016

Daisy Day



Daisy Day

I love all sorts of flowers and find daisies especially friendly and inviting.  Daisies are said to symbolize purity and innocence, so it's not surprising that you often see children pictured with daisies.  Daisy crowns and daisy chains are wonderful ways to use daisies picked fresh from the field or flower garden.

I combined my affection for daisies with my hot tea obsession when creating two of the tea cozies available at Occasions by sonjabegonia.  The crocheted daisy tea cozy at the top of the post will brighten up any tea service or kitchen.


For a more dramatic tea service, check out this Gerbera daisy teapot cozy with a black base and colorful daisies.

I had a lot of fun creating both tea cozies and covering them with flowers.  They keep tea in any standard teapot warm for a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment