Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

Okay, this is the most bizarre day I've encountered to date.  What does this mean?  How is it celebrated?  Who is invited?  Why is it January 12th?

Sadly, I was not able to find any credible details about this day, it's origin, customs, or a good description.  It is mentioned on a number of various sites and in a few articles, so some people must celebrate it somewhere.

I know that Hallmark is clever at making up holidays; however, I don't think this is one of their creations.

So . . . I'll leave it open to interpretation . . . maybe by this time next year, more information will be available regarding this truly odd day.

If it's not too cold in your area, go out and look for some fabulous wild men!!


No comments:

Post a Comment